Below is a list of current offerings from our own wood-fired brewery in East Alstead, New Hampshire!
- HEMLOCK STOUT: A dark, robust cream stout flavored with the addition of New Hampshire hemlock tree tips. The hemlock and dark roasted barley provide a strong flavor; long aging in the cellar makes it smooth. 4.6% abv.For Hemlock Stout tasting review, See video blog page.
BRITTON MINE BLACK ALE: A full-bodied ale with the tang of roasted grains and the smoothness of long aging in the cellar. 4.3% abv.See Britton Mine Black Ale tasting review on Reviews page.
NEW ENGLAND CREAM LAGER: A full-bodied, yet refreshing, lager with the bite of Chinook hops! See New England Cream Lager tasting review on Review page.
- ALSTEADDER ALE: A mild easy-drinking ale named for the town of its birth. With caramunich malt and the peppery character of Hersbrucher hops it is a real pleaser. 4.1% abv. For Alsteader tasting review, See video blog page.
- BISHOP'S STEED: A traditional English ale. Rich and coppery in color, crystal malt gives this ale a strong malt character that is complimented by dry-hopping with Fuggles hops. 6.4% abv.
- SAISON DU CHEVAL NOIR: A black saison! Dark roasted wheat malt character hits the tongue first followed by classic saison character. Long cellaring keeps it bold but smooth. 5.6% abv.
- HOOF & HAMMER: A copper-colored, spicy Belgian style ale with a touch of molasses. Fermented with Belgian Abbey and lager yeasts. 5.8% abv.
- MILL HOLLOW SAISON: A tart and earthy saison brewed with two yeast strains. Complex and refreshing. 7.6% abv.
- NARRENSCHIFF: A robust ale made with dark wheat and dark honey, then fermented with German ale yeast, for a multi-layered taste experience.
Remember our traditional English “real ale” style lightly carbonated ales are best consumed at 55°F for full flavor!